Who’s it for?
What does it offer?
- ReSound Vea sounds good Helps you understand conversation, even in noisy places. And they don’t whistle when you hug someone or pick up the phone.
- ReSound Vea is simple It’s easy to handle and you can control volume and settings yourself.
- ReSound Vea is durable Protected against humidity – so they last longer.
- ReSound Vea and you Choose from a variety of models and colors to suit your needs and preferences.
Hearing aid models and listening environments.
Price and fitting.
|Levels of hearing loss|
|Wind noise reduction||Yes|
|Battery life (hours)||234|
|Processing||7-band Warp™ (6 handles)|
|Directional choices||Adaptive Directionality
|Directional beam widths||Wide|
|Feedback suppression||Dual Stabilizer™ II DFS with integrate WhistleControl™|
|DataLogging||Onboard Analyzer™ II|
For professionals ReSound Vea sets a new standard in fundamental hearing care for your cost-sensitive clients. Through the application of new technologies, both first-time wearers and experienced users will enjoy significant improvements in their hearing. At a price they can afford
ReSound Vea sounds good
- Advanced feedback management system eliminates feedback
- Sophisticated noise reduction keeps sound clear
- Adaptive Directionality with Integrated Wind Noise ManagementTM and SoftSwitchingTM provide outdoor comfort and speech understanding in noise
ReSound Vea is simple
- Aventa, AutoFit and SpeedLink let you fit clients comfortably, properly and quickly.
- In-situ audiometry lets you obtain an accurate audiogram anywhere – without a sound booth.
ReSound Vea is durable
- iSolateTM nanotech coating shields the housing and each component of ReSound Vea against dust and water, inside and out. That means fewer repairs.
ReSound Vea is flexible
- Six models
- Three technology levels