The AM4113-EUT digital handheld Earscope is a portable, easy to use, and yet light weight ear scope that fits on the palm of your hands. The AM4113-EUT views with a high quality 1.3 megapixel sensor, which provides users the ability to view and record images of the ear canal/ eardrums without any loss to detail.
Included with each Dino-Lite handheld digital microscope is a copy of the “DinoCapture” software, enabling you to “capture” either a photograph, video, or time-lapsed video within a few simple clicks.
With the Dino-Lite AM4113-EUT digital otoscope, use it to capture and directly share evaluations of the auditory canal and tympanic membrane of patients. It also can be used for documentation, and training purposes.
Conveniently observe and record the ear canal with the AM4113-EUT.
- Capture and record video directly onto a computer such as the video above.
- Share live on a monitor.
- Sanitary by attaching disposable specula.
- Interface – USB 2.0
- Product Resolution – 1.3M pixels (SXGA)
- Magnification Rate – 55x~90x
- Sensor – Color CMOS
- Frame Rate Up to 30fps
- Save Formats Image – BMP, GIF, PNG, MNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, WBMP, JP2, JPC, JPG, PGX, RAS, PNM
- Microtouch – Touch sensitive trigger on the microscope for taking pictures
- Lighting – 6 white LED lights for illumination
- Operating System Supported – Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
- MAC OS 10.4 or later
- Unit Weight – 90(g)
|Model||AMH-EUT Dino-Lite Pro Earscope (USB)|
|Product Resolution||1.3M pixels. (SXGA)|
|Frame Rate||Up to 30fps|
|Microtouch||Touch sensitive trigger on the microscope for taking pictures|
|LED Lighting||8 white LED lights for illumination|
|Operating System Supported||Windows 7 ,Vista ,XP
MAC OS 10.4 or later
|Unit Dimension||11.94cm (H) x 3.2cm (D)|
|Package Dimensions||16cm(L) x 16cm(W) x 6cm (H)|